About WC Computer Recycler, Inc.
West Coast Computer Recycler, Inc. utilizes the most reliable data destruction process available. Using the same software employed by the Department of Defense, we wipe data from computer hard drives and data storage devices completely clean.
Unlike other data removal programs that only erase readable parts of a disk, our cutting-edge software removes all data from the disposed computer hard drives completely. Once the drives are clean, even the most advanced forensic computer scientists would be unable to access the information. After this process is complete, we then physically destroy the component, making our process the most reliable in hard drive sanitization and data destruction.
100% HIPAA Compliant Electronic Waste Destruction
WC Computer Recycler, Inc. is 100% compliant with the rules that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act has established regarding the way in which electronic data is discarded. To protect you against liability we have developed our e-waste removal and recycling process to be in strict compliance with all HIPAA guidelines, and have processes in place to remain current on the latest local, state and federal laws regarding electronic waste disposal.
WC Computer Recycler, Inc. is a service company targeting the growing challenge of proper, cost effective handling of e-waste. Our mission is collection and separation of computers and electronic equipment for resale and/or downstream processing with companies that are responsible recyclers and deal appropriately with environmental, health and safety concerns. It is driven to build exceptional projects, enduring relationships and the most respected workforce in the recycling industry.
WC Computer Recycler, Inc. recognizes that the functions of environmental, quality, health and safety management are an integral part of its management system.
Our policy calls for continual improvement in its environmental, health and safety management system (EH&S), and it has committed to the following Environmental, Health and Safety principles:
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which West Coast Computer Recycler, Inc. subscribes that relate to its EH&S, including the prohibition of exporting hazardous electronic wastes according to the laws of the importing and exporting countries.
- Take adequate care to ensure that activities cause no adverse environmental Impact and are safe for employees and others who encounter with its workplace.
- Work with its suppliers to establish the highest environmental, quality, health and safety standards, including the diligent management of customer’s data security and privacy requirements.
- Prevention of pollution, injury and ill health.
- Ensure responsibility for all hazardous e-Waste both onsite and throughout the recycling chain.
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment based on a “reuse, refurbish, recover, dispose” hierarchy, Including both on site and throughout the Recycling Chain.
Responsibility, Sustainability, and Transparency
West Coast Computer Recycler, Inc. ensures your safety by disposing of e-waste following EPA regulations and by destroying all sensitive data using the same software as the Department of Defense.